Mario's Pipe Mishaps Mario's Pipe Mishaps

Well

Normally I'm biased against sprite flashes to a degree, but only because I love originality. Still, there are various exceptions and this is definitely one of them. It's pretty damn funny, all of the ideas. I thought the "I'm going to throw my shit at you" was probably the funniest.

SonicTheHedgehog Tribute SonicTheHedgehog Tribute

hahahaa

Good job, I'm assuming this is a parody to all the tributes going around recently? It's funny because those are basically people doing anything they can to get their flash through judgment, and who would've thought just pictures and text would get the job done.

Good job man, this was funny XD

[FF] A Tragic Tale [FF] A Tragic Tale

Funny!

I thought it was amusing, great job!

JeremyJefferies responds:

Thanks, see ya later.

Sandra Love Sandra Love

Well,

first of all, you can right click and click play to get to the next level. Might want to fix that. I'm voting 5 because I can tell serious effort was put in, but it's not very entertaining. Actually, it gets old fairly quickly. Still, great effort.

TamaRodchi TamaRodchi

um....

Fail.

Smithys Quest Smithys Quest

Good

I really liked the humor and it was fun, but it can't be completed since getting the tanning oil is impossible, and even if it's not, the walkthrough link leads to an invalid page. Like people have said before, you can get stuck in some areas and have to start over. Overall, good.