Mario's Pipe Mishaps Mario's Pipe Mishaps

Well

Normally I'm biased against sprite flashes to a degree, but only because I love originality. Still, there are various exceptions and this is definitely one of them. It's pretty damn funny, all of the ideas. I thought the "I'm going to throw my shit at you" was probably the funniest.

SonicTheHedgehog Tribute SonicTheHedgehog Tribute

hahahaa

Good job, I'm assuming this is a parody to all the tributes going around recently? It's funny because those are basically people doing anything they can to get their flash through judgment, and who would've thought just pictures and text would get the job done.

Good job man, this was funny XD

[FF] A Tragic Tale [FF] A Tragic Tale

Funny!

I thought it was amusing, great job!

JeremyJefferies responds:

Thanks, see ya later.

1000LBS of shamwow 1000LBS of shamwow

I liked it

Thought it was pretty funny, although the voices were relatively annoying. Good work!

Animatigo responds:

Thank you, I'll try and create some less annoying voices next time XD

-Stick Fight- -Stick Fight-

yo dude

As usual, a submission that gets a high score by animation alone. It makes sense as a movie, but it gets a higher score than games that are fun to play but aren't well animated.

In any event, I gave it a three because it really isn't bad, but the idea is overused and it was short. Also, stop making complaints to the other reviewers, that you're a beginner. People want to enjoy videos, they don't care if it's your first flash or how difficult the mouse is to use.

animatore responds:

dude i reply the way i want, and if im a begginner then im a begginer! People see if i evolve in flash or not. And in my point of view i have evolved.
If you dont like it go home.

Mista man Mista man

alright

The graphics were alright, though there wasn't much animation, and there needed to be sound. Anyway, I voted 5 because of the graphics, but next time make it longer and it give it music and sound.

Windows RG Build 207 Windows RG Build 207

sweet

dude my cousin showed me this about five years ago on some different site, and it makes me sad that you havent made a new one since; please make another!

Sonic RPG eps 7 Sonic RPG eps 7

sweet

awesome, i beat reala twice but the first time i didnt challenge the rock beat and the second time i did, and i lost, and then i forgot the password to go back to scene select, but o well i saw it before

MidNightMaren responds:

Anyway, try again:D
Thanks!

Mario: Bob-Omb Battle 2 Mario: Bob-Omb Battle 2

this was awesome

This was awesome, dude. Where did you get all those mario sprites?

JonBro responds:

All of the Mario sprites that weren't from the games were made by me.

Thanks for the review!

Blockhead: Episode 7 Blockhead: Episode 7

friggin awesome

This was friggin awesome. It just ruled. Hurry up with episode 8!